4 SIMPLE STEPS TO BEAUTIFUL BROWS
We love a good beauty trick and have a few up our sleeves. Shaping your beautiful brows can be intimidating, so here are 4 simple steps to fill and shape like a pro.
1. GROOM: Brush your brows upward with the spoolie end of The Brow Master Brush.
2. FILL: Choose the filler that works best for you:
-Apply using short strokes, to mimic natural hair growth.
Frame and Define™ Brow Styler
– Use pencil to create short, upward strokes to follow your natural shape, blending with the spoolie end.
3. SHAPE: Apply Correcting Concealer with our Detail Shader Brush around the edges of brow for a clean look.
4. FINISH: Apply Locked and Coated™ Waterproof Lash Topcoat over the brows to lock them in place.
More of a visual person? We’ve got you (and your brows) covered. Watch and learn:
How do you create brows that wow? Tell us in the comments below. #bareStory