How to Apply Concealer for Acne and Discoloration
Our new BAREPRO 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer is a multi-tasker, to put it lightly. It can contour, cover dark circles and if you’ve experienced adult acne, well, this will become one of your go-to, best acne products since it’s full coverage and skin-improving. Yes, skin-improving. Because we always think your skin deserves better.
An ideal concealer for oily skin (and all skin types, for that matter), BAREPRO Concealer stands up to sweat and humidity and it won’t clog pores or cause additional breakouts. It also covers uneven skin texture and tone — all for a full 16 hours.
What we’re saying is: this is the concealer you’ve been waiting for.
Concealer or Foundation First?
Apply this creamy stick concealer after liquid or cream foundations, or before loose mineral or powder foundations. Liquids and creams should be applied before powders to avoid caking.
How to Cover Acne and Blemishes with Concealer
1. Using the shade designed for your skin tone, apply concealer directly from the tube.
2. Pat in gently with your ring finger.
3. For fuller coverage, blend out with a small, flat brush, such as the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
4. To diffuse coverage, blend with a dual-fiber brush such as the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.
5. To really lock in your coverage, dust on Mineral Veil powder with a soft, fluffy brush, such as the Supreme Finisher Brush.
Discover your best complexion with makeup that’s loved by even the most sensitive and acne prone skin. Choose your BAREPRO 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer shade here and check back for the rest of our series: 4 Easy, Essential Concealer Techniques.